04 May 2007

Only one day left in this week...

And the weekend can't come a second too soon. I am often busy, but this week has been the most highly scheduled and structured and filled with places I must be than any week in recent memory. Heck, in distant memory. Normally, I can be busy busy, but it consists of me sitting at my desk working through tasks on my computer. This time around -- whee. Lectures, faculty senate meetings, HHMI program interviews, Sponsored Projects workshop. Coastal Studies Lab Advisory Group, student meeting for Tri Beta, Honors thesis pounding out... and those are just the planned things. Toss in the number of people who walk in the door and want to ask about graduate school, which results in a long conversation (for instance)...

The best software I have now is the calendar software on my desktop computer. No doubt.

No comments: